Welcome to the League of Extraordinary Women
We'd LOVE for you to SHARE your story!
Who we are.
A small group of highly successful female entrepreneurs based in Melbourne who, in late 2011, began a movement, with the purpose to connect the extraordinary female entrepreneurs of the world.
In less than 3 years the League of Extraordinary Women has experienced phenomenal organic growth and has launched in 8 cities across Australia with plans to expand into the US and UK markets in April 2014.
We pay tribute to every guest, speaker, sponsor, member and partner who has shared the journey with us. Because of you, the League is providing a powerfully influential community of women, globally, who are passionate and motivated entrepreneurs, who are inspiring each other to succeed while also participating fully in entrepreneurial communities world-wide. .
Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Canberra | Adelaide | Perth Launceston | Gold Coast | New York | UK
To connect the extraordinary female entrepreneurs of the world.
To provide a powerfully influential community for women, globally, who are passionate and motivated entrepreneurs, who are inspiring each other to succeed while also participating fully in entrepreneurial communities world-wide.
Inspire, Passion, Community, Entrepreneurial drive, Thinking BIG and Differently, Integrity
What success means to us.
That we are recognised as the most influential movement for female entrepreneurs globally and through our community, we have forever altered the way women participate in entrepreneurial endeavors around the world, which has a direct economic benefit on every community we are involved with on a global basis.
Share your story
We recognise you as an extraordinary woman who has a story of entrepreneurial inspiration to share!
Ultimately, the League of Extraordinary Women isn't about any one woman individually, but about us all, as a collective of women, who can continue to pay it forward by ensuring that women in business are supported, encouraged and motivated to think BIG, to think DIFFERENTLY and to NEVER GIVE UP!!
Female entrepreneurs within our community would benefit immensely from hearing your story, so they can be inspired by your journey, the challenges you have faced and overcome, the emotional highs and low's, the success, the learnings and most importantly, what kept you going. We, as women, have a responsibility to share our success with the new generation of female entrepreneur, to keep her pushing forward through any obstacle placed in her way.
We have been honoured to host some of the most incredible female entrepreneurs Australia has to offer at past League of Extraordinary Women events. Women who are paving the way, thinking BIG and differently, disrupting the industry within which they operate and changing the world with their unlimited capabilities.
We thank each of these amazing women for sharing their journey and inspiring our community with their forward thinking, innovative approaches and refusal to give up!
The League of Extraordinary Women supports speakers who are succeeding through hard work, perseverance and a refusal to give up!
When considering speakers, the League looks for two things:
- a desire to inspire and;
- a desire to help others
It is our belief that through sharing your story of success with our community, together we can inspire female entrepreneurs to believe in their dreams, follow their hearts, think outside the square and do whatever it takes to make their dream a reality. Together we can change the world!
The breakfasts are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month from 7.30am - 9.00am in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Launceston, the Gold Coast, New York and the UK.
We commence with you sharing your background and overview of your journey for approximately 5 - 10 minutes. To facilitate connection and engagement with our guests, we then move into an interview format where our Crusader will interview you, on your entrepreneurial journey. We encourage you to think about your answers prior to the speaking event. A Q&A session, facilitated by our Crusader, will then commence and is designed to give our guests an opportunity to connect with you directly.
Please find below the questions you will be asked as a Speaker at a League Breakfast.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (5 - 10 mins)
- Why did you become an entrepreneur?
- What process did you follow to decide what your product or service would be?
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur?
- What has been your biggest success since launching your business?
- What has been your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?
- If you had $500 to begin your next venture, what would it be?
- How did it feel when you made your first $1M? OR You’re very close to making your first $1M. How do you think it will feel when you reach that magic milestone?
- The purpose of the breakfast is for our guests to feel inspired through hearing your journey, so we encourage you to speak from the heart when answering the questions and to share the challenges you've overcome and the success you've achieved. It's as much a celebration of your achievements as it is inspiration for our guests!
- We prefer our guest speakers to have achieved a $1M turnover in their business or be very close to achieving it. The $1M mark is a magic milestone in business, and we aim to encourage our community to think BIG and to know that this milestone is absolutely achievable. A specific turnover figure is not required when answering this question; it's more about the feeling it's given you when you realised you had achieved it and to give our guests the confidence that they too can achieve this magic milestone and MORE!
- We encourage you to place business cards or promotional material on the tables prior to guests arriving so guests are able to contact you after the breakfast or potentially, if you would like to offer our guests an exclusive product or special offer, we can certainly facilitate this and thank you for your generousity in advance.
The Next Step
If you would love to inspire our community of driven and dynamic female entrepreneurs over breakfast, please contact our General Manager, Chiquita Searle to discuss your availability. Chiquita can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile 0423 686 380.
Together, we can proactively support female entrepreneurs on a global basis, to grow bigger and better businesses.